Submitted by admin on
10 oz all-purpose flour
5 oz sugar
½ tsp baking powder
5 oz butter
3 oz sour cream
2-½ oz sugar
3 oz heavy cream
1 pint fresh blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour and butter.
3. When dough starts to crumble, add egg, sugar and baking. powder. Mix until it forms a ball.
4. Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Get the dough out of the fridge and roll it.
6. Spread it in a pie pan, top evenly with blueberries and bake for 15 minutes.
7. In another bowl, mix the eggs and the sugar.
8. Incorporate the sour cream and mix thoroughly.
9. Gently add the heavy cream and mix one last time.
10. Get pie out of the oven and cover the blueberries with the mix, spreading it evenly.
11. Bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
12. Let it cool down.