¼ Liter of Water
75g of butter
1 tblsp sugar
1 pinch salt
1. Boil the water with the sugar, the salt, and the butter (cut in small bits).
2. Remove from the stove, and dump the flour into it and stir vigorously.
3. Put the pot back on low heat, and allow the mix to dry while stirring, until it detaches from the bottom of the pan.
4. Remove from the stove, and add the eggs one by one while stirring until the mix become homogenous before adding the next egg.
5. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
You can use puff pastries with virtually anything, salty or sweet.
In the photo, we filled them with Vanilla ice cream, topped them with hot chocolate, and sprinkled them with powdered sugar. You can also add a few roasted almonds.